Monday, March 30, 2015

Beyond A Reasonable Doubt - Meet the Supporting Cast

Now available for Pre-Order. Like all my books, I like to give my fans a chance to pick up new novels as cheap as possible. I've set the pre-order introductory price at $.99. See links below. Release date is April 17th, so stay tuned for a huge release party involving New York Times and USA Today best selling author, M. A. Comley. We'll have some great prizes and lots of fun. If you missed the earlier posts of "meet the good guys" and "meet the bad guys" you might want to take a quick look. I've rated this book R for language, violence and rape. If you're offended by any of that, you may want to pass on this one as it's much stronger and more graphic than my usual novels. Join me tomorrow for Blunders or Bloopers and out-takes.


















THE SUPPORTING CAST

My fans who have read earlier novels realize it's unusual for me to limit myself to just the protagonist and antagonist, but normally include a supporting cast that weaves sub-plots into the novel. The supporting cast for Beyond became some of my favorite characters of all time. A few of them I'm sure will find their way into spin off novels of their own.

Clifford Beaumont ~~ No one works in Corpus Christi without feeling the political power of Clifford Beaumont. Rumors associate him with the mob, but no one has ever proven it. His hands have been clean for a long time, but they're about to get dirty. Real dirty.

Favorite Quote ~~ “They all say that, son. But everybody talks. All you’ve got to decide is how much blood you want to lose before you do it.”


Drago ~~ Former henchman for Marcus Dade. A dark and mysterious man.

Favorite Quote ~~ “You can call me Tom. It’s a good name.”


FBI Agent Carl Starks ~~ Another dark and mysterious man, playing both sides. A very dangerous game.

Favorite Quote ~~ "Take care, Miss James, and don’t trust anyone.” His jaw tightened, and his eyes darkened. “Even me.”


Gregory Artusa ~~ Henchman for Marcus Dade. A perfect example of the darkness of night, a natural born killer whose instincts were to kill first and ask questions later.

Favorite Quote ~~ “Doesn’t have to go down this way, David.”



AMAZON

USA
UK
FRANCE
GERMANY
SPAIN
ITALY
JAPAN
CANADA
AUSTRALIA
INDIA
BRAZIL
MEXICO
NL


Like what you're reading? Please help me spread the word by sharing the news with friends you feel would enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment